At Gray Reed & McGraw, we recognize that it takes more than just attorneys to make a law firm. In fact, it takes the contribution of every employee—each paralegal, secretary, file assistant, receptionist and administrative support person, doing his or her job—to maintain our firm's record of success.
A vital component in making Gray Reed a success is the quality and commitment of its attorneys and staff. Our employees are our greatest assets and we emphasize the importance of teamwork and open communication in creating an environment that supports our varied strengths and interests.
With over a 100 professional and administrative support staff members, Gray Reed has opportunities for growth in almost every area. We're always striving to find the best and brightest at every level to provide the technological and administrative infrastructure for the firm.
At Gray Reed we offer career opportunities in a variety of disciplines, including:
- Human Resources
- Administration & Legal Support Services
- Information Technology
- Client Development
- Library Services
Benefits & Compensation
- Salary Adjustments Based upon Performance
- Merit Bonuses
- Year-End Bonuses
- Years of Service Award Program
- Health, Dental and Vision plans, with options for employees, spouses and dependents
- Health Care Concierge Service
- Pre-Tax Health Savings Accounts
- Dental & Vision Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Firm Contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parking
- Mass Transit Subsidy
- Wellness Program
- Office Gym (Houston Office Only)
- Complimentary use of unclaimed firm events/sport tickets
- Discount Tickets to Local Attractions
Extraordinary service starts with extraordinary people. Consider joining Gray Reed.