1300 Post Oak Blvd.
Houston, TX 77056
Board Certified in Oil, Gas and Mineral Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Brooke has experience in both transactional and litigation oil and gas matters. Licensed in Texas and Louisiana, her practice covers all aspects of the oil and gas industry, with an emphasis on exploration and development of oil and gas. Brooke routinely advises clients on the acquisition, divestiture, exploration, development, production, marketing, and transportation of crude oil and natural gas.
Brooke earned a B.A. in Political Science and Communications at Tulane University where she graduated with honors. She graduated with a J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center where she served as Editor in Chief of the Houston Journal of International Law.
- Prepare original drilling title opinions, division order title opinions, and supplemental drilling and division order title opinions.
- Prepare mineral liens for both onshore and offshore properties.
- Review purchase and sale agreements, joint operating agreements, pooling and unitization agreements, deeds, assignments, and other agreements related to exploration and development.
- Research and advise clients on various issues associated with the exploration and development of oil and gas.
- Representation of oil and gas producers in disputes involving royalty payments, lease maintenance, oil field operations, natural gas contracts, post-production costs, pooling and unitization issues, operating agreements, and land and lease titles.
Professional Activities, Memberships & Affiliations
Community Involvement, Memberships & Affiliations
- Kappa Alpha Theta Houston Young Alumnae
- Flock-The Houston Zoo Young Supporters
- Houston Area Road Runners Association, Member