1601 Elm Street, Suite 4600
Dallas, TX 75201
Cole Robinson is a member of Gray Reed & McGraw's Dallas real estate and corporate sections.
He is an alumnus of Baylor University, where he graduated with a degree in finance. He also graduated cum laude from SMU's Dedman School of Law. There, he served as articles editor for the SMU International Law Review Association. He was also a best brief nominee in the Jackson Walker Moot Court Competition.
- Drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases in various industries
- Assisting with landlord tenant disputes
- Assisted with merger and acquisitions
- Corporate governance matters
- Formation and reorganization of business entities
- Purchase and sale of corporate stock and assets
- Negotiation of commercial contracts, including master service agreements
Professional Activities, Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers