Lan G. Lam
1601 Elm Street, Suite 4600
Dallas, TX 75201
Lan Giang Lam has 17 years of experience in the legal industry with 7 years as a legal secretary and 10 years as a paralegal. Lan handles a variety of litigation matters including large construction, oil & gas and civil disputes and family law transactions related to Qualified Domestic Relation Orders. She has prior experience with commercial foreclosure, wills and estate planning, probate, business acquisitions, wildfire litigation, contracts and bankruptcy.
As a paralegal for the Litigation Section of Gray Reed & McGraw in Dallas, Lan provides attorney support in all stages of pretrial and trial preparation. Her duties include document review, case evaluation, document production, organization and maintenance of large amounts of production using multiple document databases, drafting pleadings, preparation for depositions and hearings, legal research, client communications, preparing electronic exhibits and demonstratives using PowerPoint and Trial Director, and running such programs at trial and arbitration.
Professional Activities, Memberships & Affiliations
- Dallas Area Paralegal Association, Technology Section Chair, 2015
- Dallas Area Paralegal Association, Newsletter Editor, 2014
- Dallas Area Paralegal Association, Board Advisor and Newsletter Editor, 2013
- Dallas Area Paralegal Association, President, 2012
- Dallas Area Paralegal Association, Member since 2003
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc., Member since 2003
- Paralegal Division of the State Bar of Texas, Member since 2003
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association, Member since 2011-2014