Charles B. Koerth
1300 Post Oak Blvd.
Houston, TX 77056
As a CPA and an attorney, Charles Koerth's practice focuses on advising the owners of small to medium sized corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies on various business transactions. His practice areas include business formation, business governance, financings, employment, contract, acquisitions and dispositions, real estate and tax matters. In addition, Charles' practice includes exit strategies, succession planning, estate planning, tax planning and asset preservation.
Charles represents clients in a variety of industries, including oil field related services, real estate, software, consulting, professional, manufacturing, distributing and pet industries.
- Representation of owners of various oil field service companies in the preparation and sale of their businesses
- Representation of commercial real estate clients in leasing, development, construction and purchase and sales agreements
- Representation of oil and gas services business in connection with Series A Preferred Equity investment by major oil and gas company fund
- Representation of owners of various companies in purchases of businesses
Professional Activities, Memberships & Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant (1992)
- Texas Bar Association
- Business Law Section
- Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Taxation Section
- Houston Bar Association
- Mergers and Acquisitions Section Council
- Tax Section
- American Bar Association
- Mergers and Acquisitions Committee
- LLC, Partnership and Unincorporated Entities Committee
Community Involvement, Memberships & Affiliations
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, Legal Advisory Committee
- River Oaks Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization, Director