Robbie S. Morris
1300 Post Oak Blvd.
Houston, TX 77056
Robbie Morris has built his 40-year legal career by partnering with companies of all sizes in the real estate industry. His experience and know-how make him a trusted resource for businesses.
- Extensive real estate law experience acting as counsel to both sellers and buyers in commercial real estate transactions, farm and ranch real estate transactions, and high-end residential real estate transactions.
- Since 1995, has acted as lender counsel for loans in excess of $117,000,000.
- Since 1998, has acted as counsel to a publicly traded company in acquisitions and divestitures by the company in excess of $30,000,000.
- Associate and Partner with the firm of Urban & Coolidge from 1974 - 1982.
- Partner with the firm of Fouts & Moore from 1983 - 2001.
Professional Activities, Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Fellow, Houston Bar Foundation
- Lieutenant, United States Navy (active duty 1968 - 1972)
- AV Preeminent® rated (the highest possible Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating designation)